Projects Team Manager
Instead of just getting a job, start your career with the company Providence Business News called \\\"one of the best companies to work for in Rhode Island\\\".
Founded in 2000, InsureMyTrip is a dynamic and growing presence in the travel insurance market, and in the Rhode Island job market! Using our proprietary technology, we provide one of the most successful websites in the industry, and we\\\\\\\'re always looking to make it better. We are a successful and growing organization that needs new talent to help facilitate our on-going success.
- Manage a small group of Project Managers, with a focus on
meeting deadlines and achieving results.
- Facilitate planning meetings, daily update, customer review and retrospective meetings.
- Assist the Project Owner with defining and scoping various projects and initiatives.
- Facilitate internal team coordination, mitigating conflicts and achieving results from other internal teams.
- Work to overcome obstacles to success and build collaborative relationships with other teams.
- Maintain and update relevant documentation to provide a guide for the team, as well as internal customers.
using the Scrum agile framework is a plus.
- Excellent communications skills, written and oral.
- A passion for achieving results and overcoming obstacles.
- A good sense of humor and a willingness to have fun while working in a casual professional environment.
in a modern, comfortable office environment with free parking
- Dress in casual attire
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing organization
- Wellness benefits include health and dental insurance, and a vision plan
- Employer provided retirement account contributions
- Paid time off (company holidays, vacation, personal days)
Conveniently located in Warwick, RI, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and are an equal opportunity employer.
You may apply for this position by forwarding your resume to: email@example.com