Web Applications Developer
InsureMyTrip.com is hiring again. We're looking for an experienced web applications developer to join our tech team.
Our ideal candidate would be:
- Able to write clean, understandable code. (We use PHP 5.3 at the moment.)
- Familiar with writing database queries. (We use MySQL 5.5 at the moment.)
- Comfortable using DVCS. (We use git.)
- Familiar with software development best practices.
- Happy to collaborate positively with developers and non-developers alike.
- Passionate to learn new technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with mobile development.
We're a stable and growing company that offers health, dental, vacation, and retirement contribution benefits. Culturally, we're a place where people are encouraged to speak up and are expected to contribute new ideas. We value great work more than formalities.
To apply or to ask questions, send a statement about your interest and your abilities to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include any items you feel contribute to your qualifications, such as a resume, code samples, LinkedIn or GitHub profiles.