InsureMyTrip.com is hiring again. We're looking for a creative and friendly person to join our UX/Design group. This full-time position is for a visual designer with experience designing websites.
The ideal candidate will show:
- Ability to create aesthetically driven designs using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
- Experience designing marketing communications for both print and web such as customer emails, brochures, and banner ads.
- Experience designing websites.
- Experience with HTML and CSS.
- Experience managing web and email templates using services like MailChimp, Constant Contact, or something similar.
- Active interest in the social media world.
- Some experience with a CMS such as WordPress.
- Experience with mobile and responsive design practices.
- Experience with website analytics.
- Interest in user experience design.
This is not a senior position. If you have years and years of experience in the business, we most likely won't be able to meet your salary expectations.
We're a growing, stable company that offers health, dental, vacation, and retirement contribution benefits. Culturally, we're a place where people are encouraged to speak up and are expected to contribute new ideas. We value great work more than formalities.
To apply, send a statement about your interest and your abilities to email@example.com. Include, please, links to your online self.