Insurance Program Manager
Reporting to the Executive Vice President, the Insurance Program Manager has a critical role in ensuring that we have the best performing products on our site, and that we maintain optimum relationships with our insurance partners. This person will regularly analyze the products we offer, recommend changes for improvement and communicate results. They will work with internal departments and external partners to facilitate implementation of new and revised products. Overseeing all insurance products on our site, the primary goal of this position is to foster growth for us and our business partners.
- Maintain regular communication and actively manage relationships with new and existing insurance providers, coordinate visits to IMT, and plan social activities as necessary.
- Coordinate with providers and internal departments to ensure successful new provider and/or new product implementation.
- Conduct deep analytics of sales performance for existing provider-specific products, and make recommendations for product enhancements.
- Work with providers to analyze loss ratio data and make recommendations for enhancements.
- Prepare an analysis and comparison of proposed new products with existing products to determine suitability with current product suite.
- Create new products that are strategic and viable, as well as complementary to existing products.
- Set direction and goals, manage activities and provide guidance to the members of the Insurance Group.
- Be the primary contact for clarification of coverage questions from Customer Care, as well as conduct research for press releases or other PR initiatives.
- Thorough knowledge of P&C insurance industry practices, regulations, and underwriting standards.
- Work experience as a P&C underwriter.
- Experience managing people, being a mentor, setting expectations and tracking results.
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Expert using Microsoft Office Suite (especially Powerpoint and Excel).
- Friendly, helpful, outgoing personality with strong social skills.
- The ability to help evolve the position to meet the changing needs of the organization.
- A company culture that fosters innovation, creativity, engagement and fun, and encourages a healthy work-life balance.
- Generous paid time off (holidays, vacation, personal days).
- Dress in casual attire and work in a modern, comfortable office with free parking.
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing organization.
- Health and dental insurance, vision plan, long-term disability and life insurance.
- Employer provided retirement account contributions.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We’re anxious to talk with you!