Travel insurance is an important part of trip planning, but it's not the only thing our travelers care about. Enjoy this collection of articles on unique travel topics, and find inspiration, resources, and advice to help you plan your next trip.
- Cruising History
- Holiday Destination Ideas
- Learning Spanish for Travel
- Oddest Ice Cream Flavors Around the World
- Rainy Destinations to Enjoy
- Spring Festivals Around the World
- Travel to the Most Haunted Places in the U.S.
- Pet-Friendly Travel Ideas
- Hidden Gems: American History Destinations
- Offbeat Places to Explore in Ireland
Ask an Expert
I have booked and paid for my cruise which cost a total of $3500. I have not booked my airfare yet so do not know the cost. Can I get travel insurance now and add on the cost of airfare later?
Yes , you can purchase insurance for what you have paid so far and then add on subsequent payments as you make them.