To find the right plan, you should know what has worked for other customers. Our travel insurance reviews are submitted by real customers and moderated for fairness and helpfulness.
How Our Reviews Work
We accept reviews only from customers who have bought the plans we sell. Here's how reviews appear on our website:
- When they return from their trip, a customer receives an email inviting them to submit a review.
- The review is read by our Customer Care staff, to make sure it is appropriate and helpful for other customers. For more information, see our Terms & Conditions. We publish all helpful reviews, whether they are are favorable or not.
- The review appears on our site usually within 48 hours.
- Other customers, insurance providers, or our Customer Care staff may comment on reviews.
If you need help with a review you've submitted or just have a question, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-487-4722.
Each review has an average rating, based on the Coverage, Cost, Claims, and Satisfaction ratings submitted by the reviewer. Our plan and provider average ratings often are above the midpoint. Here's why:
- We scrutinize the reputation, offerings, and customer service provided by every insurance provider before we offer their plans on our website.
- We perform the same analysis with every plan, making sure to sell only plans that provide good value to our customers.
- We design our website and customer service experiences so that customers make better purchases and feel better about their purchases.