For nearly 20 years, On Call International has provided fully-customized travel risk management programs protecting millions of travelers, their families, and the companies they work for.
We offer the following Emergency Medical Evacuation memberships from On Call International:
• Single Trip (for those traveling more than 50 miles from home for 1 to 3 weeks)
• Annual Trip (for those taking multiple trips more than 50 miles from home within a year's time)
On Call International memberships include the following services:
• Emergency Medical Evacuation to the hospital of the member’s choice
• Assistance with travel arrangements for member, spouse/domestic partner and dependents in the case of an emergency back home
• Prescription replacement assistance if lost or forgotten while traveling
• Worldwide medical, dental, pharmacy and legal referrals
• Access to 24/7 Nurse Helpline
• Assistance with securing emergency travel funds and credit card replacement
• Help with tracking of missing or delayed baggage
• Language translation, embassy and consular relations, and lost document replacement assistance
• Legal assistance, including a free attorney consultation and bail bond assistance
• Return of deceased remains, in the unfortunate occurrence of death while traveling
Single Trip and Annual Memberships are available to travelers up to age 76. Get a quote to view the On Call International plans and to review all eligibility requirements.
It was easy to apply and the customer service was very helpful - many thanks and so glad that I did not need to use it !Anne M.
Glad I had it. Provided peace of mind on our first trip to another continent.Mark V.
Appreciated the time customer service took to explain options and the process to me.Mary Jo S.
It helps tremendously to travel with the assurance that I am covered if needed.Cynthia E.
All travelers should have a similar plan in the event an incident occurs that the cruise line does not cover. Also, peace of mind.William M.
Be the first to ask a question for this subject.