To find the right travel insurance plan, you want to know which plans have worked best for other customers. All of our travel insurance reviews were submitted by customers who purchased a plan on our site.
You can filter reviews by selecting categories on the left. To see only reviews by people who filed claims, select the Filed Claim option.
Customers rate our travel insurance plans
(4.56 out of 5)
based on 20250 ratings.
98% of customers would recommend these plans to a friend or a relative.
We have 61 travel insurance plans available. Prices paid recently for these plans range from $4 to $577USD.
A 97% of buyers who are satisfied with your plans was excellent unless the remaining 3% who are not satisfied were those who did have a claim with you and the 97% of those who were satisfied had none,
Most travelers with insurance had none. I have insured my trips about 20 times in last 10 years. I had 4 claims which were satisfied.
1) My mother died when I was in Indonesia; and CSA (i Believe) paid for my airplane ticket to go back to Los Angeles.
2)I lost a camera in China which was reimbursed.
3)I had an arthritis attack in Russia which cost was not reimbursed.
4)I was stranded in Paris for a whole week when the Volcano in Iceland erupted . I had to spend several hundreds $ to stay in cheap hotels in Paris which were not reimbursed.
My main goal of buying insurance is for medical cost not for lost of luggage's or airplane tickets.
I would love to hear from people who had claims on both instance, i.e., medical and loss of luggage.
I am sure that your customers would be very happy to hear from them.
john V. would recommend this plan to a friend or relative.
0 of 0 people found this review helpful
Claims no claim filed
Note: This review is for an earlier version of the plan.