Cloud DevOps Engineer
We’re seeking a Cloud DevOps Engineer to help continue InsureMyTrip’s migration to the cloud. You'll be a part of our DevSecOps team, helping keep multiple high profile e-commerce websites running smoothly. We're a cross-functional organization, so you'll work closely with our Development, QA and other technical staff. The ideal candidate will have experience as both an administrator and infrastructure designer / implementor.
- Design and implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC) deployments on AWS
- Determine infrastructure requirements and implementation for new projects
- Migrate existing on-prem deployments to IaC deployments in AWS
- Administer and troubleshoot on-prem and AWS deployments and LAMP stack applications
- 5+ years experience with Linux administration
- 5+ years experience with AWS including S3, VPC, IAM, ECS, EC2, EBS and CloudFront
- 3+ years experience supporting enterprise software deployment in a DevOps / administrator role
- 3+ years experience with IaC and system configuration tools, such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible
- Strong understanding of Linux, web and networking security best practices
- Able to participate in on-call maintenance and troubleshooting
- Experience with HA (high availability) deployments and best practices (auto-scaling, blue-green deployments, etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines tools setup in AWS (Gitlab)
- Experience integrating cloud services into AWS deployments (ZScaler, SumoLogic)
- Knowledge of HA database administration / replication (we use MariaDB/MySQL)
- Process automation with scripting in Bash / Python
- Technical documentation / diagramming experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and are an equal opportunity employer. Benefits include:
- Generous paid time off (PTO), 12 company holidays plus 15 days to be used at employee’s discretion.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match.
- Health and dental insurance, vision plan, long-term disability and life insurance.
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing organization.
- Flexible work schedules, and working remotely available.
- Free coffee, hot chocolate, and tea.
- Free annual travel insurance policy.
- Work remotely or dress in casual attire and work in a modern, comfortable office with free parking.
Send your resume to [email protected] We're always interested in hearing from talented people!