Customer Care Analyst
Working in the Customer Care Department, the Contact Center Analyst serves a critical role in helping the department to operate effectively. The role supports department operations, through workforce planning, performance reporting and acting as a subject matter expert and project resource for the department. The successful candidate will be able to work effectively with leadership within Customer Care team, as well as with resources from other departments, and will have a thorough knowledge of IMT products, services, and systems.
This is a full-time (40 hours/week) position with benefits, and is available for a remote work arrangement.
- Has responsibility for Customer Care reporting and analytics
- Provides data analysis to achieve short term and long-term resource planning goals
- Responsible for managing capacity planning for the contact center that includes staffing requirements, forecasting, and intraday management of resources
- Generate schedules and create capacity plans, forecasts, agent productivity reporting and KPI reporting
- Develop and manage reporting and analytics scorecard and dashboards
- Analyze and identify performance trends related to call center analytics at the department and individual performer level
- Support knowledge management tools for Customer Care to drive consistency in form and content
- Act as SME for NICE inContact tools
- Provide back-up support to Customer Care Managers as needed
- Assist with management of small projects within the Customer Care department, and act as a SME resource for projects at the company level as needed
- High School Diploma or GED, 3+ years of relevant work experience
- 3 years of relevant work experience in Customer Service/Call Center, leadership experience preferred
- Certificates/ Licenses: Limited Lines or P&C preferred
- Excellent skills in organization, analysis, prioritization, and time management
- Self-starter who possesses the ability to work effectively with a team
- Strong understanding of business processes, tools, and techniques
- Effective communicator with the ability to influence others
- Able to Identify issues and opportunities, and to choose a course of action with an understanding of constraints, and probable consequences
- Able to establish action plans to ensure that work is completed efficiently
- A good sense of humor and a willingness to have fun while working in a professional environment.
To apply for this position, please send an email to [email protected]
InsureMyTrip is an equal opportunity employer.