Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of driving the voice and production of the organization’s promotional and educational content. This position is a combination of content management, content creation, curation, delivery and analysis. In addition, this person will work closely with the Website team to create highly converting web pages.
The ideal candidate is an excellent writer who has experience with several different types of formats such as white papers, ebooks, blog articles, and social media posts. This person must be an excellent communicator as this role works closely with many teams including Product, Customer Care, Design, Website, and Marketing.
- Develop successful content marketing initiatives in all stages, from planning (strategy) to execution (writing), and delivery to implementation (website, email, blogs, advertising, videos, white papers, case studies, infographics as well as other integrated marketing materials).
- Develop and execute measurable demand generation programs that drive sales through emails, blog and social channels.
- Work closely with marketing designer to develop and execute email marketing campaigns both weekly and through various automation campaigns.
- Follow current news events and deliver the information back to our customers and stakeholders as it relates to our industry through social media, email and occasional news inquiries (in conjunction with the Media Manager).
- Use analytic tools and work with SEO specialist to create content and a content strategy that meets business goals.
- Work with the product analysts to guide and assist in the creation of on-site content for the travel insurance products.
- Investigate and implement ways to increase conversion of inbound traffic to website content.
- Drive and organize content calendar for marketing team’s content efforts for blog, email and other content pieces.
- Continually look forward to finding new ways to build and promote content to expand the brand through new forms of content, optimizing existing content and finding new mediums of promotion.
- Report on findings of content campaigns as well as ideas for the future through written and verbal communication.
- Work with marketing designer to ensure branded materials meet guidelines and are available for company needs.
- Any other work to assist the marketing and website teams.
Desired Experience & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience managing content and production for ecommerce websites.
- Experience with Google Analytics, or other analytics tools, with proven ability to analyze the content’s impact on business results and make recommendations for improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely creative and ability to look for unconventional solutions to problems.
- Experience working with social media and an understanding of social media trends and tools a plus.
- Excellent organization and priority assessment skills are a must.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere and produce quality work in deadline-driven environments.
- Attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- The ability to be a self-starter who takes ownership and full accountability.
- The ability to effectively work in a collaborative manner with other individuals and teams.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and are an equal opportunity employer. Benefits include:
- Generous paid time off (PTO) days to be used at employee’s discretion – 16 days during the first year of employment
- Generous employer contribution to 401(k) retirement account with full vesting after 30 days of employment
- Health and dental insurance, vision plan, long-term disability and life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing organization
- Flexible work schedules
- Free coffee, hot chocolate and tea
- Free annual travel insurance policy
- Dress in casual attire and work in a modern, comfortable office with free parking
Send your interest about this position to email@example.com. We're always interested in hearing from talented people!