Director of Marketing
InsureMyTrip is looking for an exceptional and motivated digital marketing leader, like you, to join our expanding team. This individual brings a strategic consumer-centric mindset to the table and is a team leader who understands the complex dynamics of e-commerce while leveraging powerful digital marketing methods to grow and retain customers. If that describes you, consider applying for the role of Director of Marketing (D2C). At InsureMyTrip, we strive to create a rewarding experience for employees by fostering a positive and upbeat work culture that values creativity, diversity, progress, and fun.
The Director of Marketing is a vital role that brings together industry trends and consumer insights to develop a brand strategy that positions InsureMyTrip at the top of the travel insurance industry, in the US and expanding globally. The ideal person will have a passion to stay connected to the cutting-edge digital marketing methods and technology to keep the brand relevant.
- Work alongside the VP of eCommerce & Marketing to define, develop and deliver our global digital brand strategy to drive inbound traffic and grow customer retention.
- Own the implementation of the marketing strategy to drive qualified inbound traffic through top digital channels including lead generation, branding, content strategy, SEM/SEO, Email, PR and social media.
- Responsible for end-to-end marketing budget responsibilities.
- Lead and provide strategic guidance to the digital marketing team.
- Gather and utilize competitive market intelligence to stay ahead of the competition and discover new opportunities.
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for the marketing team.
- Manage agency providers and other suppliers including contract negotiation and management.
- Own all phases of the marketing product lifecycle, including timelines and deliverables.
What you’ll bring
- 7+ years of experience in customer-driven digital marketing.
- Proficiency in all aspects of online marketing programs using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Display, and paid social networks.
- Strong (written and verbal) communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in successfully leading local and remote teams of digital marketers.
- A passion for learning and testing new marketing best practices.
- A strategic thinker who can operate independently and who embraces creativity and innovation.
- Experience interpreting data to generate insights that inform decisions and strategy.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Generous paid time off (PTO), 12 paid company holidays plus 15 days to be used at employee’s discretion.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 6% company match.
- Health and dental insurance, vision plan available.
- Company provided long-term disability and life insurance.
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing organization.
- Flexible work schedules and a great work/life balance.
- Work remotely or dress in casual attire and work in a modern, comfortable office with free parking.