The Graphic Designer will be responsible for all aspects of branding and design of marketing materials. They will have extensive knowledge of design tools that can help them work efficiently. The Graphic Designer role will work closely with Senior Management and the marketing team to support all Marketing and company-wide collateral and event design as well as internal and external PPT presentations.
The largest component of this role will be working directly with the marketing team to create collateral that can be used across channels. This person must have experience creating a cohesive brand experience through various messages, platforms, and digital channels. They must be able to communicate clearly and effectively to peers, management as well as senior management.
The best person for this role is willing to step out of the box and try new things to make the target audience engage with the brand. They will love to learn about new graphic design tools and techniques - and assist in competitive analysis of design and message.
- Design in-house PPT presentations, brochures, and HR materials.
- Provide various assets to other departments, like business development, as needed.
- Present design solutions to project owners and refine concepts to meet company goals and vision.
- Assist in the creation of eBooks, Brochures, Flyers, etc for promotional and in-house materials.
- Collaborate with UX in developing functional design prototypes.
- Provide design support by planning and scoping project deliverables to department and project leads.
- Design and update branded landing pages for PPC and A/B Testing purposes.
- Update and maintain current learn articles with new imagery and conversion tactics via CMS.
- Find and edit high-quality stock imagery, videography, and other assets for various uses
- Work with UX department to find new design elements and maintain branded asset library.
- Provide creative direction and editing for PR, social media and YouTube videos/ads.
- Design and supply creative content (banners, infographics, videos, etc) for use on the site, blog, and landing pages.
- Work cross-departmentally to provide design assets, travel insurance knowledge, and fresh ideas on an as-needed basis.
- Create templates for, and assist with the integration of, new marketing platforms.
- Work with UX department to continue moving our branding forward, and to maintain Design/UX/UI relevancy.
Desired Experience & Abilities:
- 5+ years of graphic design experience with video production experience a plus.
- Solid experience with Adobe Creative Suite software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Ability to manage large libraries of creative work and material.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in graphic design and branding.
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments a plus.
- Experience with HTML and CSS a plus.
- Ability to work independently on projects or collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively, and flexibly.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, excellent planning and organizational skills, and attention to quality and detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Upbeat attitude, self-driven focus and motivation, and desire to work in a results-oriented environment.
- Well organized and detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Good sense of humor and the ability to have fun in a professional environment.