Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist
The Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of driving the voice and production of the organization’s promotional and educational content. This position is a combination of content management, content creation, curation, delivery and analysis.
The best person for this role is an excellent writer who has experience with several different types of formats such as white papers, ebooks, blog articles, and social media posts. The right person will have two to three years of experience creating and optimizing marketing automation campaigns. This person must be an excellent communicator as this role works closely with many teams including Product, Customer Care, Design, Website, and Marketing. They must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Develop successful content marketing initiatives in all stages, from planning (strategy) to execution (writing), and delivery to implementation (website, email, blogs, advertising, videos, white papers, case studies, infographics as well as other integrated marketing materials).
- Develop and execute measurable demand generation programs that drive sales through emails, website content and social channels.
- Work closely with graphic designers to develop and execute email marketing campaigns to increase revenue and grow market share.
- Follow current events and communicate necessary content to social and buyer communities (in conjunction with the Media Manager).
- Use analytic tools and work with SEO specialist to create content that will win at organic search and deliver needed answers to travel insurance researchers.
- Work with the product analysts to guide and assist in the creation of on-site content for the travel insurance products.
- Investigate and help implement ways to increase conversion of inbound traffic to website content (landing pages, educational articles).
- Drive and organize content calendar for marketing team’s content efforts for website content, email and other content marketing campaigns.
- Continually look for new ways to build and promote content to expand the brand through new forms of content, optimizing existing content and finding new mediums of promotion.
- Comfortable reporting on findings of content campaigns as well as ideas for the future through written and verbal communication.
- Work with marketing designer to ensure branded materials meet guidelines and are available for company needs.
- Any other work to assist the marketing and website teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field with 3-6 years of experience managing content and production for ecommerce websites.
- Experience in marketing automation (preferably Active Campaign) or email automation a must.
- Experience with Google Analytics, or other analytics tools, with proven ability to analyze the content’s impact on business results and make recommendations for improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely creative and ability to look for unconventional solutions to problems; willing to take risks.
- Experience working with social media and an understanding of social media trends and tools a plus.
- Excellent organization and priority assessment skills are a must.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere and produce quality work in deadline-driven environments.
- Attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- The ability to be a self-starter who takes ownership and full accountability, comfortable communicating through various stages of projects.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and are an equal opportunity employer. Benefits include:
- Generous paid time off (PTO) days to be used at employee’s discretion
- Employer provided retirement account contributions
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing organization
- Flexible work schedules, and opportunities to work remotely
- Health and dental insurance, vision plan, long-term disability and life insurance
- Dress in casual attire and work in a modern, comfortable office with free parking
- Free coffee, tea, hot chocolate
- Free travel insurance