Sr. UX Designer
When you’re facing a decision about how to advance your career, finding a company with people as passionate about creating solutions as you are can be hard to find. And, wouldn’t it be amazing if that passion also came with a casual work environment and a company that was so efficient they were able to drive success in a 35 hour work week? The answer is YEAH – it would be! InsureMyTrip is an industry leader in travel insurance, who believes that empowering our people and fostering innovation will allow our products to continue to lead the travel insurance market.
InsureMyTrip is adding a Senior UX Designer to create unique web experiences and interactions for our users. We have built our business by putting users first and UX plays a critical role in all we do. You will work closely with our data, marketing, customer care and scrum teams to integrate UX in our drive to deliver excellence.
- Serve as the UX / UI SME in the product development process providing data driven results.
- Deep dive into our products, digest our customer research and feedback, to uncover desirable interactions for users across multiple products or services.
- Understand emerging UX / UI design trends and best practices, always working to stay up to date and communicate your findings. Be a strong advocate for intentional design.
- Leverage your expertise, user data, and your understanding of business strategy to identify opportunities and provide recommendations to your team and stakeholders.
- Develop and communicate your vision and designs through storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, and other artifacts needed for implementation.
- Work with Director of Marketing, and graphic designer on the overall company Brand strategy and website feel.
- Lead and mentor other designers.
Desired Experience & Abilities
- 6+ Years of UX design experience for ecommerce websites and web applications
- Proven track record of researching, designing, and delivering exceptional user experiences
- Outstanding UX empathy with a great ability to solve user’s problems
- The ability to work in a collaborative manner with other individuals and teams in an agile environment
- Experience leading and mentoring design teammates
- Ability to apply the use of Google Analytics, Optimize, Hot Jar, task analysis, user testing, customer interviews, small focus-groups, surveys, etc. to UX initiatives
- Strong working knowledge of design / prototype tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Axure, Sketch, or similar and basic understanding of HTML/CSS
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and are an equal opportunity employer. Benefits include:
- Generous paid time off (PTO), 12 company holidays plus 15 days to be used at employee’s discretion.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match.
- Health and dental insurance, vision plan, long-term disability and life insurance.
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing organization.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Work remotely or dress in casual attire and work in a modern, comfortable office with free parking.