We’re seeking a UX Designer to design stunning web experiences for our users. You'll be a part of our product development process, from research and ideation to design and development to data-informed validation of our solutions. We're a cross-functional organization, so you'll work closely with our data, marketing, customer care, and scrum teams. The ideal candidate will have the perfect balance of design thinking and creativity with the chops and diplomacy to get it live.
- Conduct site and customer research to uncover ways to delight our users across every device.
- Be a UX subject matter expert and evangelist. Design solutions based on your expertise and pitch them to the product manager and stakeholders based on user data and your understanding of business strategy.
- Develop and communicate your vision and designs through journey maps, storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, and other artifacts.
- Understand emerging UX design trends and best practices, always working to stay up-to-date and communicating your findings with the design team.
- Contribute to brand and website look and feel in conjunction with Marketing.
Desired Experience & Abilities
- 4+ Years of UX design experience for websites, web applications, and mobile applications.
- An understanding of mobile-first design.
- Experience working with cross-functional agile teams.
- Track record of researching, designing, and delivering exceptional data-driven web UX.
- Familiarity with UX research tools and techniques such as site data analysis, surveys, customer interviews, design workshops, usability testing, a/b testing, VoC mining, and usability testing. Experience with tools such as Treejack, Crazy Egg, Google Analytics, and Google Optimize is helpful.
- Empathetic thinking.
- Knowledge of progressive, responsive, and adaptive design techniques.
- Experience with design and prototyping tools, such as Creative Suite, Sketch, InDesign, Axure, and Framer.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS and other web development languages and technologies
- Experience writing user stories and design specs.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and are an equal opportunity employer. Benefits include:
- Generous paid time off (PTO) days to be used at employee’s discretion – 16 days during the first year of employment.
- Generous employer contribution to 401(k) retirement account with full vesting after 30 days of employment.
- Health and dental insurance, vision plan, long-term disability and life insurance.
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing organization.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Free coffee, hot chocolate, and tea.
- Free annual travel insurance policy.
- Dress in casual attire and work in a modern, comfortable office with free parking.
- Other great designers like you to learn from and who want to learn from you.
Send your resume to email@example.com. We're always interested in hearing from talented people!