Sr. UX Designer
We’re seeking a full-time Sr. UX Designer to design stunning web experiences and interactions for our users. You will be a part of our product development process from research and ideation to design and development to data centric evaluation of our user experiences. We have built our business by putting users first and UX plays a critical role in all we do. You will work closely with our data team, marketing, customer care and scrum teams to integrate UX into our product roadmaps and deliver excellence. The ideal candidate will have the perfect balance of analytics, creativity and innovation with great UX project skills.
- Conduct site and customer research to uncover ways to delight our users across every device and channel they use with our products.
- Be the UX subject matter expert. Create recommendations based on expertise and make business cases to the Product Owner to illustrate the importance of your recommendations based on user data and your understanding of business strategy.
- Develop and communicate your vision and designs through storyboards, wireframes, prototypes and other artifacts needed as you work with our cross-functional teams to deliver great products.
- Understand emerging UX design trends and best practices, always working to stay up to date and communicate your findings and knowledge with the team, be an advocate for intentional design.
- Determine Brand and website look and feel in conjunction with the Director of Sales & Marketing.
Desired Experience & Abilities
- 6+ Years of UX design experience for ecommerce websites and web applications working with cross-functional agile teams.
- Proven track record of researching, designing, and delivering exceptional data driven web UX across all devices in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Familiarity with research tools and techniques such as Crazy Egg, Google Analytics and Optimize, usertesting.com, customer interviews, small focus-groups, surveys, etc.
- Outstanding UX empathy with a great ability to solve user’s problems.
- Track record of delivering ecommerce best practices, emerging innovations and both progressive and responsive web design.
- Strong working knowledge of design / prototype tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, Axure, etc.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS and other web development languages and technologies
- Experience with UX within Agile & Lean environments including an ability to create, refine, and prioritize stories.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and are an equal opportunity employer. Benefits include:
- Generous paid time off (PTO) days to be used at employee’s discretion – 16 days during the first year of employment
- Generous employer contribution to 401(k) retirement account with full vesting after 30 days of employment
- Health and dental insurance, vision plan, long-term disability and life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing organization
- Flexible work schedules
- Free coffee, hot chocolate and tea
- Free annual travel insurance policy
- Dress in casual attire and work in a modern, comfortable office with free parking
Send your resume to email@example.com. We're always interested in hearing from talented people!