Travel Insured Worldwide Trip Protector
The Worldwide Trip Protector is a mid-tier comprehensive trip cost protection plan offered by Travel Insured International.
- All children, age 17 or younger, are covered at no additional cost when they are traveling with an insured related adult.
- Trip Cancellation and Interruption coverage is included, with Trip Interruption reimbursing up to 150% of the insured pre-paid non-refundable trip cost.
- Trip Delay coverage is included as well as Missed Connection and Itinerary Change coverage, which can come in handy if you are taking a cruise or tour.
- Also included are Baggage, Medical and Emergency Medical Evacuation coverages.
- Time sensitive benefits that are available if all eligibility requirements are met are, the Pre-Existing Conditions Waiver and Financial Default coverage.
- Optional Increase Benefit Limit Upgrade and Primary Coverage
Because there are time sensitive benefits, it is best to purchase this plan soon after your initial trip payment so that you get the most that this plan has to offer.
The plan information below is nonspecific. To see actual amounts and to check plan availability, get a quote.
Coverage amounts are per person, unless otherwise noted.
Click a coverage to read details or view the full certificate.
- Trip Protection
- Trip Cancellation
- Trip Cost
- Trip Interruption
- Trip Cost + 50%
- Financial Default
- 14 day wait, if purchased within 21 days of Initial Trip Payment
- Terrorism in Itinerary City
- Foreign & U.S. Domestic
- Cancel for Any Reason
- Baggage Loss
- Baggage Delay
- 12+ hours
- Travel Delay
- 6+ hours
- Supplier Default
- Medical Limit
- Complications of Pregnancy
- $750 Incl. in Medical
- Emergency Medical Expenses
- Pre-Existing Conditions
- Sudden Recurrence
- If insurance purchased within 21 days of Initial Trip Payment
- Lookback Period
- 60 Days
- Pre-Existing Condition Period
- Medical Evacuation
- Evacuation from
- Evacuation to
- Evacuation criteria
- Accidental Death
- 24-Hr Full Coverage
- Common Carrier
- Included in Accidental Death - 24-Hour
- Flight Only
- Additional Benefits
- 24-Hour Emergency Assistance
- Rental Car
Primary Coverage (+$)
Increase Benefit Limit Upgrade (+$)
- Cancel for Work Reasons Benefit Included
Identity Theft Services
Political and Natural Disaster Evacuation
Our customers rate the Travel Insured Worldwide Trip Protector plan on our site
on average based on
Better Business Bureau Rating
A.M. Best Rating