I have a question about this subject!


My mother is 100. We are going to Thailand on a 20 day OAT trip. If she becomes ill or passes away what insurance do I need to get home and pay for my trip or a portion of it?
- marshall,


You would want to view our comprehensive plans if you are interested in trip protection coverage. Comprehensive travel insurance plans are the most widely known form of coverage and are often called package plans. Typically, a comprehensive plan will offer a variety of benefits for travelers, covering a wide range of concerns. Most provide coverage for trip cancellation and interruption, travel delay, baggage, 24-hour assistance and some travel medical benefits. The number one covered reason for Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption is the unforeseen illness or injury of you or a traveling companion that deems you unfit to travel, by order of a licensed physician; or the unforeseen hospitalization or death of a family member. To see all of the covered reasons to cancel or interrupt your trip, please click on the dollar amount that appears under the words "Trip Cancellation" when viewing a quote.
- MattG,
Customer Care insureMyTrip
I still have a question about this subject!