I have a question about this subject!


Hazardous Sports Rider: I am going on a bike and barge. I will be bicycling every day on the guided tour from town to town. Do I need to add hazardous Sports Rider or any sports rider for medical coverage and trip interruption?
- JoAnnS,


For certain hazardous activities, some policies require a rider and some do not. This information can be located in the policy certificate. Please do not hesitate to call us if you would like someone to assist you over the phone.
- MattG,
Customer Care insureMyTrip
I still have a question about this subject!