I have a question about this subject!


Do you offer travel insurance that covers protests like those in Hong Kong, i.e. allows cancellation and reimbursement of payments made to cruise line, etc?
- David,


For this type of concern, you would need a policy that has "Cancel for Any Reason" as civil and political unrest is typically excluded with Trip Cancellation. There are typically 3 conditions that must be met to purchase a Cancel For Any Reason Rider: Purchase the policy within 10 - 21 days of First Trip Payment; Insure ALL prepaid and non-refundable travel expenses prior to departure; Trip arrangements must be canceled more than 48 -72 hours prior to the departure date. If you meet all 3 of these conditions, this benefit will typically reimburse you 75% of your trip cost, unless otherwise noted.
- MattG,
Customer Care insureMyTrip
I still have a question about this subject!