TravMed Abroad is available to U.S. residents that will be taking a single trip outside the U.S., up to 90 days in length. Medical coverage up to $100,000 is available, which also includes Emergency Medical Evacuation. There is a $25 deductible, and this plan covers travelers up to age 85.
There are also many 24/7 assistance services included with this plan, such as:
- Worldwide medical and dental referrals
- Monitoring of treatment
- Transfer of insurance information to medical providers
- Continuous updates to family, employer, and home physician
- Replacement of lost or stolen travel documents
- Assistance in arranging a security or political evacuation
- Please read the full details of your quoted plan for a full list of available emergency assistance services
This MEDEX plan is available for purchase only before you have departed on your trip. If you have already departed on your trip, do not purchase this plan as you will not have any coverage.
The plan information below is nonspecific. To see actual amounts and to check plan availability, get a quote.
Coverage amounts are per person, unless otherwise noted.
Click a coverage to read details or view the full certificate.
- Trip Protection
This Travel Medical plan does not offer Trip Protection benefits.
- Medical Limit
- Complications of Pregnancy
- Emergency Medical Expenses
- Pre-Existing Conditions
- Sudden Recurrence
- Emergency Medical Evacuation Only
- Lookback Period
- 180 Days
- Pre-Existing Condition Period
- Medical Evacuation
- $100,000 Incl. in Medical
- Evacuation from
- Evacuation to
- Evacuation criteria
- Accidental Death
This Travel Medical plan does not offer Accidental Death benefits.
- Additional Benefits
- 24-Hour Emergency Assistance
- Rental Car
- $25 Deductible per illness or injury
This MEDEX plan is available for purchase only before your Departure Date. If you have departed for your trip, do not purchase this plan because you will not have any coverage.
Our customers rate the AXA Assistance USA Gold plan on our site
on average based on
Better Business Bureau Rating
A.M. Best Rating