Paid Search Analyst
We are looking for a paid search expert to manage all pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities.
The Paid Search Analyst will manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines. A successful analyst will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the SEO and Marketing team in order to maximize ROI, traffic, and customer acquisition.
- Support company objectives and strategies, and assimilate audience insights into effective paid search strategies and content
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies
- Design paid search campaigns based on campaign objectives and strategies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising strategies and implement competitive plans
Desired Experience & Abilities
- 2+ years of SEM experience successfully managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing, at minimum. Experience with additional ad networks a plus.
- Well-versed in (and dare we say passionate about) performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing.
- In-depth experience with bid management.
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Wordstream).
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms and lead nurturing strategies.
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments a plus.
- Ability to work well within a cross-functional team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Upbeat attitude, self-driven focus and motivation, and desire to work in a results-oriented environment.
- Well organized and detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Good sense of humor and the ability to have fun in a professional environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and are an equal opportunity employer. Benefits include:
- Generous paid time off (PTO) days to be used at employee’s discretion – 16 days during the first year of employment.
- Generous employer contribution to 401(k) retirement account with full vesting after 30 days of employment.
- Health and dental insurance, vision plan, long-term disability and life insurance.
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing organization.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Free coffee, hot chocolate and tea.
- Free annual travel insurance policy.
- Dress in casual attire and work in a modern, comfortable office with free parking.
Send your resume to email@example.com and tell us a little about yourself. We're always interested in hearing from talented people!