How to sell these travel insurance products

Partnering with InsureMyTrip for Education provides you with travel insurance products and expertise that you need to offer solutions to your clients in the travel for education industry. InsureMyTrip handles the enrollment process and all plan administration.

What are the benefits of partnering with InsureMyTrip?

  • Your clients gain access to our online enrollment process.
  • Client questions and needs are addressed by our licensed customer care team.
  • Our tech experts handle your travel insurance technology and processing needs as a turn-key solution.
  • You can develop and execute a successful program for your clients quickly.

If you are interested in selling the Academic Explorer plans, fill out this online questionnaire or download, complete and fax or email this form back to us:
InsureMyTrip for Education Broker Form

While our customer care team is licensed in all 50 states, we will still require your individual proof of licensing. In order to sell these plans or others with InsureMyTrip, we will need copies of your Property and Casualty insurance licenses for the states in which you are licensed to solicit.

Please feel free to reach out to us for more details on becoming and eligible broker by calling the Education Desk at 877-266-0741, or emailing [email protected].