These plans are designed for travelers who are going abroad for at least 6 months and require more permanent insurance. These plans provide comprehensive medical protection including emergency medical treatment, wellness care and optional prescription drug coverage. Like most major medical Plans, these plans contain both in and out of network coverage, deductibles and co-payments and have the added travel benefits of accidental death and emergency medical evacuation protection.
Travel Major Medical insurance is offered by the following providers:
To apply for Travel Major Medical insurance, follow these steps:
1. Check the plan availability for the state in which you reside:
- HTH Worldwide Global Citizen Health Plans Check Availability
- International Medical Group Global Medical Insurance Check Availability
- GeoBlue Xplorer Health Plans Check Availability
- GeoBlue Navigator Health Plan Check Availability
2. View the brochures for the plans available to you, and print and complete the application for the plan the best fits your needs:
- HTH Worldwide Global Citizen Health Plans View Brochure
- International Medical Group Global Medical Insurance View Brochure
- GeoBlue Xplorer Health Plans View Brochure
- GeoBlue Navigator Health Plan View Brochure
3. Fax or send the completed application form to:
100 Commerce Drive
401-921-4530 fax (outside U.S.)
Note: Please only send one application for the single plan that you have selected.
4. After InsureMyTrip has received your completed application and it is approved by the plan's underwriter, you will receive an approval email. If we need more information, an InsureMyTrip Customer Care Representative will contact you.