MEDEX Take Me Home
Take Me Home is available to U.S. residents that will be taking single trips, up to 365 days in length. The plan offers Emergency Medical Evacuation coverage to the hospital of choice or the nearest appropriate hospital (based on the company's discretion) if the initial treatment facility at your location can't adequately treat you.
There are also many 24/7 assistance services included with this plan, such as:
- Worldwide Medical and Dental Referrals
- Monitoring of Treatment
- Transfer of Insurance Information to Medical Providers
- Continuous Updates to Family, Employer, and Home Physician
- Replacement of Lost or Stolen Travel Documents
- Emergency Travel Arrangements
- Translation Services
- Worldwide Destination Intelligence
- Assistance in arranging a security or political evacuation
- Please read the full details of your quoted plan for a full list of available emergency assistance services.
This MEDEX plan is available for purchase only before you have departed on your trip. If you have already departed on your trip, do not purchase this plan as you will not have any coverage.
The plan information below is nonspecific. To see actual amounts and to check plan availability, get a quote.
Coverage amounts are per person, unless otherwise noted.
Click a coverage to read details or view the full certificate.
- Trip Protection
This Evacuation plan does not offer Trip Protection benefits.
This Evacuation plan does not offer Medical benefits.
- Pre-Existing Conditions
This Evacuation plan does not offer Pre-Existing Conditions benefits.
- Medical Evacuation
- Evacuation from
- Initial Treatment Facility
- Evacuation to
- Hospital of Choice Nearest Home or Nearest Appropriate Hospital
- Evacuation criteria
- Company's Discretion
- Accidental Death
This Evacuation plan does not offer Accidental Death benefits.
- Additional Benefits
- 24-Hour Emergency Assistance
- Rental Car
- This MEDEX plan is available for purchase only before your Departure Date. If you have departed for your trip, do not purchase this plan because you will not have any coverage.
Our customers rate the MEDEX Take Me Home - Single-Trip plan on our site
on average based on
Better Business Bureau Rating
A.M. Best Rating